5-Hour New York State Prelicensing Course
If you have your NYS Learner's Permit and are about to embark on the process of obtaining your motor
Vehicle operator's license, you will need to take the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
Approved five hour course in driving fundamentals.
This is a classroom-based course that teaches the following:
- The DMV point system.
- The Highway transportation system.
- The effects of driver attitude, emotions and skills.
- Defensive driving techniques.
- Administrative Law.
- The laws of physics, as they relate to driving.
- The effects of restraining devices.
- Alcohol and drugs, and their effects on driving.
- What to do in case of a collision.
*No cash refunds, School Credit Only